$5 Grocery Gift Card Offer
Free with Purchase of any Two (2) Cheerios brand Participating Products at Metro, Food Basics and Super C stores. Limited quantities available.
Offer Description: Buy any two (2) Cheerios brand Participating Products at Metro, Food Basics and Super C stores in one transaction, snap a photo of the receipt, and upload to the Offer Website by Thursday, August 10, 2023 to receive one (1) $5 gift card to your Participating Store (the “$5 Grocery Gift Card”).
The $5 Grocery Gift Card Offer (the “Offer”) is sponsored by General Mills Canada Corporation (the “Sponsor”). Offer begins on Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) or while supplies last (the “Offer Period”). Offer is open to all residents of Ontario and Quebec. Only five thousand (5,000) Grocery Gift Cards available. To verify that you have purchased at least two (2) Participating Products, you are required to submit an acceptable proof of purchase receipt (the “Receipt”). For in-store purchases, a photo of your original retailer receipt is required as your Receipt. For online purchases, screenshots of a delivery or pick-up confirmation record is required as your Receipt. The first five thousand (5,000) uploaded and validated Receipts from Metro, Food Basics and Super C (the “Participating Stores”) received will be fulfilled. Limited time offer. Allow up to 8 weeks for delivery by mail, of your $5 Grocery Gift Card. Available for Ontario or Quebec Canada shipping addresses only.
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase any two (2) Participating Products listed below (the “Participating Products”) in one transaction, on one (1) Participating Stores Receipt, during the Offer Period.
Participating Products are subject to availability and defined below:
- Participating Products:
Honey Nut Cheerios™ Family Size Cereal 725 g (UPC 65633-13414), Cheerios™ Family Size Cereal 570 g (UPC 65633-13465), Multi-Grain Cheerios™ Family Size Cereal 585 g (UPC 65633-13415).
2. Redeem your Offer by uploading your Receipt via the Internet at www.CheeriosMetroGiftCard.ca (the “Offer Website”) and follow the link to the Offer registration web page.
3. Complete the registration form on the Offer Website by filling in your name, mailing address with postal code, email address and telephone number, and provide a screenshots or photos of the Receipt, clearly showing the Participating Store’s name, the date and time of transaction, and any two (2) of the Participating Products in a single transaction purchased during Offer Period.
4. Click on the “Continue” button where you can review your selection and your mailing address to avoid any late, lost or misdirected mail. Then submit the Receipt photo(s) and reviewed registration form by clicking on the “Submit” button. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Offer. Online submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, August 10, 2023.
5. Upon successful receipt validation, you will receive an email confirming your submission and whether it’s been approved or rejected. An email with a rejected notice will clearly state the reason for its rejection. The reasons for submission rejections include, but are not limited to: (a) fails to pass anti-fraud detection system; (b) is unauthorized, fake, not from a participating store or has been illegitimately obtained; (c) contains any messages, or other markings not recognized by the administrator; (d) is illegible, unreadable, not in focus or blank; (e) has been previously used; (f) does not include the Participating Products, the correct number or costs of Participating Products or is not during the Offer Period; or (g) is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted.
By participating in the Offer and/or voluntarily providing his/her personal information, each entrant consents and agrees to the collection, use and disclosure of the entrant’s personal information by the promotion administrator for the purpose of administering the promotion and fulfilling the Offer. The entrant’s personal information will only be used for purposes of Offer administration and offer fulfillment by the Offer administrator, and for no other purpose, and will not be disclosed by Offer administrator to any third party except as is necessary for the above stated purposes.
This Offer may not be published on any website or elsewhere without written permission of General Mills Canada Corporation. Consumers must have the necessary equipment and high-speed internet access in order to redeem the Offer, not all mobile devices are supported; consumers may only participate in the Offer if they are using a supported device. Only Participating Products purchased at Participating Stores will be eligible for the Offer. This Offer is void where taxed, regulated or prohibited. Requests from outside the stated area or from groups or organizations will not be honoured or returned. General Mills Canada Corporation is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail. Fraudulent requests could result in prosecution under federal mail fraud statutes.